As you may have noticed, I have not been posting very frequently.
Although blame lies entirely with me, these two worthy distractions have contributed to my delinquency:
Anyway, I was recently asked by an entrepreneur how to recruit for a startup in Brazil, so I thought that I would share a few suggestions (in no particular order).
(1) Talk to Diego at Startupi and let him know what your startup does and that you are recruiting
(2) Talk to Diego at Read Write Web Brasil and let him know what your startup does and that you are recruiting
(3) Attend Startup Meetups like the ones organized by ReadWriteWeb Brasil and Startupi
(4) Use a job site like MaisStartup
(6) Develop a following among local developers/entrepreneurs on Twitter, then tweet when you have an opening
(7) Either start a blog or participate in the comments of popular startup blogs in Brazil and get to know the community
(8) Get involved with universities and incubators like Aceleradora
(10) Talk to local angels and venture capitalists and tell them what kind of person you are looking for (angels and venture capitalists get a lot of resumes and can pass them along)
I hope that these suggestions are helpful!
If anyone has any additional suggestions, please feel free to leave them in the comments section of this blog post.